More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Who does she walk up to?

The Man Mutt.

The girl fixes her stare on the exhausted dog-man, rubbing her chest through her frilly pink dress as she saunters over. "My turn," she sings. She then pushes him with her foot to turn him onto his back, and kneels between his legs.

Gripping his limp cock, she pouts. "Well this won't do." With that, she lowers her head to the tired man's member, and begins licking it until it twitches in her grasp.

He lets out a growling moan, panting while she awakens his briefly dormant desire. The girl's tongue brings his cock back to standing, and after enveloping it with her mouth, she deems it hard enough, and crawls over him, lifting her mass of skirts along the way.

With a prurient smile, she aligns her naked cunt with his erect sex, and slowly impales herself on it, gasping with delight as it fills her. He barely moves beneath the girl, letting her ride him as he lays on the soft carpet. You watch the scene mere inches from the pair, glad for the chance to catch your breath, though each one comes with the reminder of how much cum your leotard is filled with.

The girl gyrates atop the dog-man, moaning with him. You can't help but feel a lust rising within yourself once more, and despite your messy state, your thoughts of getting clean are overpowered by thoughts of masturbation, or even joining the other two somehow...

Which desire do you give in to?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)