More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Who does she walk up to?

You.

"What a messy kitty," the blonde girl says as she saunters across the room toward you. Halfway there she gets down on her hands and knees to crawl the rest of the way, licking her lips as she looks at you with a lustful gaze. She seemed to enjoy watching you get mounted by the dog-man. "Looks like kitty needs a bath..."

Simply breathing stretches your costume in ways that let you feel the sticky mess soaking its thin black fabric. You agree that you're in need of a bath, but by the way the girl looks at you as she crawls in a circle around your exhausted form, you don't think a normal bath is what she has in mind. Her upside-down head leans over yours, and she stares at you with those big eyes, a smile curling her lips as she lowers her face to yours. She then flicks her tongue out to lick the drool from your cheek.

You lay there on the soft pink carpet as her equally pink dress takes over your field of view. She crawls over your head now, curly blonde locks a curtain around your view of her chest as she drags a sharp, claw-like fingernail down the middle of your leotard. She cuts the costume open down to your waist, exposing your semen-covered stomach as well as your gently heaving breasts.

As pink smothers your sight, you feel her tongue on you again, lapping at the cum in your cleavage. She licks her way around your breasts, bathing every sticky spot with her deft, wet tongue. Her hot breath glides along your skin, and she envelopes a nipple with her mouth, evoking a kind of purring moan from you as she sucks on it gently. Her mouth continues along your body as she crawls forward, licking the cum from your ribs as her tongue makes its way toward your belly-button, her frilly pink skirts now the only thing you see.

After cleaning your stomach of the sticky mess, the tip of her tongue dances lower, and you feel your costume being pulled down your legs. As she moves farther over you, you find your head positioned in the eye of the skirt's storm, giving you a view of the blonde's legs beside your head, and her naked, dripping sex above your face. Another moan escapes you as a firm tongue begins lapping at your own wet pussy.

As she goes to work cleaning your ravaged cunt, she lowers herself onto your face, her feminine scent and heat filling this space inside her skirts. It's apparent that she expects the favor returned, and either through the will of the collar, or by your own decision, you oblige her and begin eating her out in kind.

A moan vibrates your pussy, your efforts evidently appreciated as her tongue-bathing becomes more energetic. You explore each-other's hot, wet depths with your tongues, arousing pleasurable noises from one another as breaths quicken and fluids run freely. You work faster, her own ministrations meeting the pace as the ecstasy builds. With a breath-seizing gasp, you clench your thighs around her face, proceeding to let out a long, drawn out moan into her pussy. She gets sent over the edge as well, her body shuddering on top of yours as her juices flood your mouth.

With a gulping sigh, you fall limp once more, the blonde girl doing the same, sprawled out over you. You both lie there as you catch your breath. Your view is still encompassed by the frilly pink skirts, and the thankfully light body on top of you doesn't move but for the heaving of exhaustion.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)