More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

A Lesson from Gambi

"I'm worried, Lynn," Gambi said. "It's Jennifer, she's becoming... reckless."

"I've noticed," Lynn said. "I was hoping it was just me."

They were in Gambi's underground base, where he seemed to spend most of his time these days. Jennifer's freshly-made suit was laid out on the table for him to work on, while he kept one eye on the monitors.

"She's eager," Gambi said. "That can be good, but she was so keen to get into the suit, even when it wasn't finished, and she's wanted to get out in the field without any training or understanding of what that means."

"You think she's not taking it seriously," Lynn said.

"Yes," Gambi said. "Can you try talking to her?"

"I have," Lynn said. "You think she listens to her mother? You've met her haven't you?"

Gambi chuckled ruefully. His attention drifted down.

"Don't you have any ideas?" Lynn said.

"Sometimes it takes a shock to the system, seeing the downsides of going too fast," Gambi said. "Jefferson almost died when he was starting out. I don't want to do anything like that."

"We've got to do something," Lynn said.

"Well..." Gambi's voice trailed off. he looked at the costume. "I have an idea, but I'm not sure if you'll like it."


Jennifer wobbled slightly as she descended. No, not Jennifer. Lightning; she grinned at the thought, suspended in the air on nothing but yellow streaks. Her suit lit up brightly as she moved lower. She landed on the street, and lifted up her hands, fully prepared to start throwing lightning. That was when she smelled smoke. Cautiously she glanced down, and saw her suit starting to spark.

"What-" she had just enough time to say.

The brightly lit plates flickered and fell from their fittings, the metal thread connecting them vanishing thanks to the energy coursing through it. Each patch that made up the protective outfit acted similarly, the energy proving too much for them.

Jennifer screamed, and that was before she realised that it really was every bit of the costume falling off of her. She stared in horror as the costume she'd been so proud of landed on the empty street, and she stared at the piece for long seconds before she spotted the brown skin in her peripheral vision. The unobstructed, utterly bare dark skin.

Her boobs, her legs, and most humiliatingly of all her pussy bare to the air. Jennifer shrieked, and crouched, trying to find any piece of her costume large enough to hide behind. Trying in vain, as it turned out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)