More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by InfiniteBS InfiniteBS

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A Guy You Like to Bully-Magic Bracelet

As I woke up the day was just as normal as ever. I left home, walked to school, and said my normal hellos. Now school wasn’t bad for me. Sure no one likes school and my grades weren’t the best, but my social standing more than made up for that. I was a pretty popular guy, with good looks, a good build, and overflowing charisma. The best part was that it all came naturally. I never worked out, studied, or any of that. Things just always seemed to fall in place for me. It was for that reason I didn’t really care about getting to school late.

“Arriving a little late are we, Mr. Springer?” a voice suddenly called out.

I turned to see a woman with brown hair done up into a tight bun. It was Ms. Laurel, the principal. She was a total bitch but I had to admit she was hot as hell. She was in her early forties but still has such a voluptuous body. I just stared as she stomped toward me, taking in the view of those stocking clad legs and huge tits just begging to burst out of her blouse. It was strange though, the closer she got the taller she seemed, and soon enough she was towering over me, hands on her hips as she glared down from behind her glasses.

“I would get directly to class if I were you.” she said.

I prepared a smart comeback like I would any other time but for some reason it got stuck in my throat. The sight of this unusually tall woman staring me down was somehow intimidating enough to shut me up. All I could manage was a nod.

“Good, now get going!” she said with a smirk.

As the imposing woman turned and walked away I watched her in confusion. Obviously I was getting a good look at her ass but I was also taking in her size. Ms. Laurel was definitely not that tall. Sure she was a leggy woman but the last time I saw her she wasn’t eight fucking feet tall! I felt the need to go and tell someone but felt compelled to just carry on. With a sigh I headed to class, wondering what the hell that was about.

As I entered the classroom I was greeted with the familiar faces of my classmates. Some of the guys smirked at me and shook their heads and a few of the girls winked. It was great being popular.

“Late again Ralph?” the familiar voice of Mrs. Ritter said.

I turned to the voice with a smile. Mrs. Ritter was always one of my favorite teachers. She was easy to get along with and more importantly she was somebody I could charm easily. Even though she was married I knew she found me attractive. All it would take was a smile and a witty line to make her look the other way.

“Sorry Mrs. Ritter. Do you think you could-“

I stopped short when I saw her. She was a gorgeous woman with long blond hair and a nice set of tits. My eyes were first drawn to those tits, contained in a tight green sweater, but then I saw her expression. Her normally sweet face had a noticeable frown.

“Tardiness is becoming quite a problem for you Ralph. I’d say eighteen is old enough to learn how to get to class on time, now get to your seat.” she said flatly. “Honestly why can’t you be more like Oliver?”

Mrs. Ritter had never been angry with me before! She always seemed like of those people who never even got mad! Also why was she bringing up that nerd Oliver? I shook my head in confusion as I headed to my seat, noticing that the little twerp in question was staring at me...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)