More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What's the setup for Mackenzie's nightmare?

A Date

Mackenzie stepped out of the shower and gave herself the once over in the mirror. Her nude body was looking spectacular and she smiled with confidence at the sight. The redhead grabbed a towel and began drying her slick skin. Tonight was going to be a spectacular night.

It was a Saturday night, and Mackenzie had a date! After a week of dropping not-so-subtle hints, Mackenzie had begun to think that Ryan Thompson was never going to ask her out. But he had evidently finally gotten the hint and Mackenzie had eagerly accepted. Ryan was on the school's basketball team, and was tall yet muscular. He was also outgoing and funny, which was exactly Mackenzie's type. The highschool redhead was really looking forward to the night ahead.

After drying her hair and doing her makeup, Mackenzie made her way back to her bedroom and began selecting her outfit for the evening. It had to be perfect. Something sexy but not too slutty. Casual yet cute. Alluring, but not overly revealing. After a good ten minutes of comparing clothing candidates, Mackenzie settled on the winner for the evening.

First, she stepped into a black thong that fit snugly on her hips. Mackenzie had found that she definitely felt sexier when she was wearing thongs, and it wasn't like Ryan would be seeing her underwear on the first date anyway. Second, she shrugged into her favorite black push-up bra. It did wonders for her already sizable assets, and Mackenzie wanted to look as stunning as possible tonight. Third, she slid into a pair of faded jeans with a few stylish rips running across the front of the legs. They hugged her hips and perfectly framed her curvaceous ass for all to see. Fourth, Mackenzie donned a deep v-neck t-shirt. It was a light shade of purple and, when combined with a push-up bra, flawlessly displayed Mackenzie's amazing cleavage. Lastly, Mackenzie tugged on some pink socks and black flats to complete the wardrobe.

Looking herself over in the mirror, Mackenzie smiled with satisfaction. She practiced a few flirty smiles at her reflection before giving a final nod and grabbing her purse. She just knew tonight was going to be perfect. The beautiful young woman looked absolutely breathtaking, and she was ready to wile any man she so chose.

Right on time, she received a text saying that Ryan was here to pick her up. She said goodbye to her parents and headed out the door, casually sauntering over to the passenger side of Ryan's car.

"Hi Ryan!" she said in her most bubbly tone as she opened the door.

"Wow... uh, I mean hi!" he replied, practically picking his jaw up off the floor. Mackenzie smiled even more broadly at the reaction. "You look amazing tonight."

"Aw, thanks! You're looking pretty good yourself." she replied. It was true enough. The young man looked quite nice in his untucked button down shirt and blue jeans. But he couldn't hold a candle to the style of the beauty before him.

"Are you all ready to go?" he asked.

"Absolutely." Mackenzie smiled.

Where were they going for their date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)