More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

You're going as...

A Cute Little Kitty

Oh, yes, you chose something a tad more feral. A sleek black cat leotard with matching ears and tail, with black knee-high socks and face-paint to boot. It shows a bit more skin than you otherwise would, but you're sure there will be other costumes there with a lot more than this showing.

Night falls, and you make your way to the party, arriving at the big, elaborately decorated manor soon enough. There's a large crowd gathered at the front gate trying to get through and join the party beyond. An attempt to take an out-of-the-way spot in the back gets you pushed right into the thick of it, and you're caught up in the mass of bodies as they push forward, pouring through the gate and up toward the house.

You're unable to do anything but go with the frantic flow, stumbling ahead as they all rush the front yard. You're bounced around the crowd a while before it finally slows down and spreads out, allowing you some freedom. The amount of people immediately around you is still preventing you from seeing just what's going on around here, though. There's lots of noise in every direction, and you don't know where you want to go.

Yet, you soon notice a voice that seems aimed in your direction. Turning to the source of the sound, you see a shadowy figure just inside the house, a hand beckoning you over.

"Here, kitty kitty..."

You're able to make out the words over the cacophony around you, and wonder who would be calling you over like that, or why. Nevertheless, you wander up the front porch, and head toward them.

Halfway there they retreat further into the house, through the crowded foyer. You catch a glimpse of them before they disappear into a side room, and follow them there. You come to a long hallway, down which you see them slip into yet another dark room. As you step through the next doorway, a cotton cobweb impedes your path, and you walk face-first into the stringy mess.

You curse and fumble trying to clear your head of the stuff until you feel something touch your neck from behind, pulling tight around it as the door slams shut behind you, hitting you on the butt in the process.

You stumble forward, falling to your knees upon the dark room's carpet. Your shout of protest is met with silence as you try to feel around in the shadows. Pulling the last of the cobwebs from your face, you feel the thing around your neck. You realize that when you move, a little bell on it rings, and find it to be some kind of collar.

A rather dim light comes on, and you see the room around you for the first time. There's large piles of various stuffed animals around, lining the walls. Straight ahead, across the plush purple carpeting, a blonde girl in a frilly pink dress sits in a big comfy chair, staring at you with big, almost cat-like eyes, and a... predatory smile.

"What a nice kitty cat!" she squeaks.

You try to ask what's happening, but find your voice only comes out as a "Meow." Surprised, you try again, much to the same result. You grab at the collar around your neck, unable to do anything but make the little bell jingle.

"Come here kitty kitty!" the girl calls to you, patting the armrest of her big chair. She then starts clicking her tongue at you.

As you attempt to stand, her expression turns fiercely disapproving, and she hisses at you. "No! Bad kitty!" she shouts. Startled, you lower yourself to the carpet once more, and begin crawling toward her. She smiles at that, and nods. "Good kitty..."

As you make it to the chair, she leans forward and begins to pet your head. "Good girl... Now it's time to meet your playmate for tonight!" she says, turning to one of the piles of plushies.

Who's your "playmate"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)