More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Who's your "playmate"?

A Brunette Bitch

You turn to see someone coming out from behind a stack of stuffed animals, and they're crawling on all-fours like you. As well, she's got an animal costume on, though that of a yellow dog. The brunette has fake dog ears atop her short brown hair, a black-painted nose, and fuzzy yellow gloves and shoes, yet nothing else. However one thing matches you, and that's the collar around her neck.

She stares at you with big brown eyes, her tongue hanging out like a dog. She seems to try and speak to you, but the only noise she makes is an odd "Arf!" You don't what this "playmate" business is, but you aren't able to ask, as all that comes out is a curious "Meow?"

"Play nice, my pets," the blonde says in a sultry tone. You look to her, confused, and upon looking back at the brunette, you see her crawling closer. You notice an odd light in her eyes, reflected in the bell on her collar.

Backing away a step, you try and voice a protest, but the only noise your mouth makes is a low, groaning moan, almost like a displeased cat. With the brunette advancing, you scurry in the opposite direction, heading for the door. She audibly pants as she speeds up her chase, remaining on all fours as you begin to stand and reach for the doorknob.

Just then you feel some kind of surge through your body, emanating from the collar around your neck. "Bad kitty!" you hear the blonde shout as you find yourself unable to stand, collapsing to the soft carpeting. You push yourself back up to your hands and knees, and suddenly feel something ram your rear.

As you try to crawl away, you find the brunette staying hot on your heels, insistently bumping into your butt. A look back shows you she's doing it with her painted nose, trying to sniff your nether regions through the skimpy leotard. After one determined shove, you wind up tripping over your own hands and landing face-first in a pile of plushies.

While you work your head out from between the toys, you feel the girl shove her face into your ass again, and hear her make a playful growling noise. Turning to look behind you, you see her plant her hands on your ankles, holding them still as she sniffs at your bottom, which is raised up by the big plush animal you landed on.

The brunette quickly grabs the bottom of your costume in her teeth, and rips it open to stick her nose between your legs. You moan as she comes in contact with you exposed pussy, but are unsure if you can look past the crazy situation to find the feeling entirely enjoyable.

The brunette, however, seems to find it very enjoyable, and it also seems like she likes what she smells, as she begins lapping at your cunt, sliding her warm, wet tongue all the way to your asshole. She begins to repeat the process, getting you awfully wet. The sensation elicits a pleasurable moan from you, and you can't help but lie there as she licks you inside and out.

You feel her tongue dig into your ass, and you quickly come to a sighing climax, digging your fingers into the soft purple carpet beside your head as your pussy drenches the stuffed animal you're sprawled over. The dog-girl's ministrations slow down, and she licks you clean.

For a moment you lie there, panting as much as she is, but it isn't long before she manages to roll you off the plushie, flipping you face-up to see her positioned right above you. The desire in her eyes still remains, doubly evidenced by her dripping cunt. She grabs your right leg, bringing it up between you two as she climbs between it and your left leg.

Leaning over you and stretching your leg up by your head, she begins to hump your slippery pussy, scissoring with you at a frantic pace. Her lolling tongue drips saliva onto your face and chest, and you're splattered in her drool. As the brunette grinds away, you notice the blonde off to the side, watching with unabashed interest. The humping soon sends you over the edge a second time, and you cry out in pleasure along with the dog-girl.

Your twin moans abate as you both shudder in ecstasy. The brunette drops down beside you, her tongue hanging out as she pants and sighs. You lie limp, covered in drool and other juices, and breathing heavily in the aftershocks of orgasm. However you soon notice the blonde girl still eyeing you, her own breathing quite heavy.

"Here kitty kitty," she purrs.

What does she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)