More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

What does she want?

Playtime with Kitty

"Come to Mommy," the blonde girl says, clicking her tongue and patting the chair. You roll over and get back on all fours, finding yourself drawn toward her call.

As you pad along the plush carpet, you see her watching you with a smirk. Upon reaching the big chair, she leans forward to rub your head. "Good kitty... Now give Mommy a bath." Her pretty face is flushed as she smiles wide, lifting her frilly pink skirts up and spreading her legs in the seat of the chair. Underneath, she isn't wearing any underwear, and you can see her bare womanhood, slick with lust.

The bell on your collar jingles as you bring your head closer, unsure if it's by your own will or something the collar insists you do. A guiding hand on your head closes the distance, and your face is pushed up between the blonde's legs. You do as you're told, and begin bathing her wet pussy with your tongue.

She pets your head appreciatively, leaning back and moaning. You lick up the juices that had spilled onto her thighs, then work your tongue over her labia, your head bobbing up and down with your efforts. She squeaks another moan. "Kitty likes pussy, huh? And pussy loves kitty..."

You look up past the frilly skirts to see her big eyes watching you, a smile on her face. She soon leans down and grabs your arms, causing you to pause in your ministrations. As she leans back again, she pulls your hands up to her chest, holding them to each of her breasts and pushing them to the rhythm of your licking.

"Keep going," she breathes, letting go for you to massage her breasts on your own. You return your attention to her soaking slit, kneading in time with your bobbing head.

"Thirsty kitty," she moans. "Nice kitty..." Her hands return to your head, playing with your fake ear and petting your hair. "Faster," she squeaks, gripping you tighter. You oblige, delving your tongue into her sweet, slippery depths as you pick up the pace. Her breaths come quicker, broken by the occasional squeaky moan.

You knead her breasts harder, rubbing your tongue around her clitoris as she bucks into your face. Every thrust comes with a squeak, getting faster and faster until she lets out a quivering cry of pleasure. Your face gets splattered as her pussy squirts its juices everywhere. You swallow the sweet girl-cum, the rest dripping from your face, where you're sure your face-paint has been smeared away.

The blonde girl slides off the front of the chair, slumping down on the carpet before you with a heavy sigh. She manages to bring a hand to your head. "Good kitty," she says as she pets you. She quickly falls into an exhausted sleep, her frilly pink dress still pulled up around her waist as she lay against the chair.

Both the girls are now sleeping, and you feel like the collar has fallen asleep too. You think you could chance an attempt at leaving this plush room.

Do you leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)