More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what does Sabrina do?

A Curse

Sabrina went home right after school and studied spells until she found a section on curses. She had never seen the section. She read under the heading: This section will only open upon the book's owner turning eighteen.

"Good thing I'm 18!" said Sabrina cheerfully. She studied the curses and found out how to make new ones.

At midnight, Libby was asleep in her silk pajamas and under her silk sheets. She slept on her side in a fetal position and breathed softly through her mouth.

Sabrina appeared in Libby's room. She crept over to her and waved her hands over Libby's head: "You pretty and rich, but such a bitch, so any time you are mean or rude, you'll strip off your clothes until you're nude," she said softly. Green light flickered from Sabrina's fingertips and disappeared into Libby's head. Sabrina was about to leave when she lightly touched her finger to the end of Libby's nose. "Life is hard and rarely simple, and it's much worse with a giant pimple."

A huge pimple swelled up on the end of Libby's nose. It was reddish tan with a huge white head.

"This is easy," whispered Sabrina.

"You're sleeping softly as though you were dead, so you won't notice you wetting your bed." Light flickered from Sabrina's fingers and disappeared under the sheets. A few moments later, Libby made a face in her sleep bud did not wake up.

Sabrina snapped her fingers and disappeared.

how does the next day go for Libby

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)