More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jjdrabs23 Jjdrabs23

What does Pam Decide to do? Does it Work?

It had been an hour or two since Karen played that prank on Pam. Pam was still livid but was watching her back every second. Eventually, Karen decided to lay out on her stomach. Pam feeling a later safer also decides to lay out and get a tan. She wanted to untie her top to get rid of tan lines, but didn't feel safe.

After a couple minutes of laying out, she noticed Karen reach towards her back and untie both of the knots of her bikini top. She then lays back down on her stomach, pushing a lot of side boob out for the whole office to see. Each coworkers eyes were now focused on Karen's tits. Pam, feeling a little safer decides to do the same. She first unties her back knot, and then her top knot. Just like Karen, Pam is displaying tons of side boob for the office. The office was having trouble deciding which girl to look at.

After about 15 minutes, Pam started to relax more and forgot about Karen and her other coworkers. She did here the occasional snickers from Dwight and Michael, but she ignored it as she is used to them being idiots.

About five minutes later she heard someone walking towards her, and then felt her bikini top fly from under her boobs. Someone had just taken her top. She quickly got up, each hand covering one of her boobs, and looked over to her left to see Karen in a similar predicament. Dwight was holding Karen's bikini top while next to him was Michael holding Pam's bikini top. Michael quickly yelled " Looks like you guys have TWO problems!” Thinking he was absolutely hilarious.

Without thinking, Pam quickly started running towards Michael. She quickly switched the way she was covering herself and used one hand to cover both of her boobs. It wasn’t doing much as her breasts kept bouncing and it was hard to cover. Karen on the other hand was still too star struck and was just standing there watching while using both her hands to cover her smooth tits.

Pam quickly used her free hand to grab her bikini top from Michael but then thought about a little ****. She didn’t stop at Michael and ran towards Dwight and also took Karen’s top. At first Karen was thankful as she thought Pam was going to give her bikini back to Karen, but Pam ran right by Karen leaving her still topless. This time Karen didn’t hesitate and ran directly after Pam. Both were girls trying their best to cover their bouncing boobs, but it was difficult for Pam. Many times, her coworkers would catch glimpses of her areola and nipple while Karen was doing a better job covering herself, as she has smaller tits and was using both her hands. After a couple minutes of chasing, Karen got close enough to make a gamble that could pay off a ton. She reached out with both arms, leaving her tits uncovered and dove at Pam. Karen’s gamble payed off, as she was able to get her finger tips on Pam’s bikini bottoms. As Karen fell to the ground, so did Pam’s bottoms. Pam didn’t realize at first and kept running, but once she noticed the office starring she quickly crossed her legs to cover herself. Pam was standing in front of the office, using one hand to cover her large breasts (which caused a lot of cleavage), one hand holding both Karen’s and pans bikini tops at her side, and her right leg crosses over her vagina in attempts to cover herself. It was quite a sight to take in, and all the guys in the office knew that as they were taking out their cameras to take pictures.

Karen quickly covered her breasts with one hand and held Pam’s bikini bottoms in the other. She walked over to Pam, snatched both Pams top and her own and laughed in Pam’s face. Karen even took Pam’s bikini and threw it across the beach, almost guaranteeing that her coworkers would see some part of her naked body. She started to walk away still only using one hand to cover her boobs, but something snapped in Pam and she tackled Karen to the floor.

For the office workers, this was a dream come true. The two hottest women in the office wrestling, one naked and the other half naked. They women were grabbing hair, twisting nipples, and even slapping each other. They couldn’t cover up and they were showing the office everything. The fight carried over to the water and they were splashing and going under water. Eventually they both went under water and were under for a while. The office was worried for their friends but they didn't want to intervene. Suddenly, Pam emerged with a bikini bottom in her hand, Karen's bikini bottoms. Pam quickly ran out of the water and picked up Karen's bikini top too which she had accidentally dropped during the fight. Pam made no effort to try and cover herself, as the office had already seen anything she had didn't think she needed to. Karen was star struck yet again, as she was completely naked. She didn't know what to do, so she stayed in the water, crouched down, so the office could only see her shoulders and above.

Before Pam did anything, she grabbed her bikini and put it back on. She first pulled her bikini bottoms up and tried to put on her bikini top, but was having trouble with the knots so she just held it up against her boobs, in hopes of covering herself a little bit. She then took Karen's bikini, walked to the nearest tree, and threw the swimsuit as high as she could into tree. Karen was mortified. She now didn't have a swimsuit for the rest of the beach day. Karen was so distraught that she didn't even notice Pam walk over to where her clothes and towel are. Pam quickly took Karen's belongings and walked back to the same tree. She then threw the clothes up into the tree as well. Pam then went back to her towel and tied her bikini top back on and watched Karen in the water, waiting for her to come out.

Karen's heart dropped. She quickly started panicking until she heard Jim say "It's ok Karen, I have a towel right here for you." Karen was a little more relived but not really. Not only did she still have to come out of the water naked in front of her coworkers, but she also knew Jim brought a tiny towel, one that would probably barely cover her. "Ok, I'm coming!" she yelled back. When she did, she noticed every guy in the office take out their cameras in preparation for her getting out of the water. Karen knew there was nothing she could do, so she used one hand to cover both her boobs, and the other to cover her lower regions. She walked out of the water to Jim, and heard the cameras clicking constantly. The 30 ft walk felt like a mile for Karen but she finally was able to get to the towel. Jim held up the towel for Karen and she grabbed quickly. She was about to wrap it around herself when the towel slipped out of her hands, causing it to fall down showing all her goods to her coworkers. She quickly shrieked picked the towel back up and wrapped it around herself. The towel just covered her vagina but it couldn't cover her whole butt, so the bottom of her cheeks were peeking out from the towel. Not only that, but the towel just covered the top of her nipples, which left a lot of cleavage for the eye to see. The towel wasn't even long enough to wrap around herself, as she had to hold it together at the side, which left a big slit and let her naked side visible to anyone. If Karen shifted or moved just a bit, she would be showing a lot of her goods.

As she sat down though, she caught a quick glance at Pam (who was laughing her ass off at the time) and knew that she had to get her back.

What does Karen do to Pam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)