More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Who is it?

皇后 燕公, the Lucious Hong-Kong Expatriate.

Huanghou Yangong, my 'great-white-whale'... She stood 5'4" and weighed in at 182 pounds of yellow-hot unfiltered sex appeal. Thing was, I'd flubbed it when we first met. I was younger then, new on the job and not as practiced with the ladies, and I'd been too obvious that a big part of what drew my eye was her ethnic background, which had turned her right off. Oh sure, I'd still give her 'preferred boarding' whenever she came by, but everyone knew that as far as she was concerned I was an Arse, just like anyone who hit on her because she was Asian if they didn't do it in flawless and poetic Mandarin.

She was wearing her standard clubbing outfit, a strapped red silk cocktail dress that went to her knees but was split at the sides to mid-thigh, and a pair of sheer hose held up by a black garter belt. Rumors had it that she flipped an old Chinese coin when she was getting dressed to decide if she would wear underwear with it every night she went out, but I happened to have eyewitness testimony that the one guy who'd felt under her skirt to try to find out while they were still in the club, had needed three weeks in traction to recover from the experience...

Yangong got her hand stamped and headed past me, but I turned just in time to catch something strange: she turned and winked at me as she passed the threshold...

Did she know? I'd bought the full course mandarin software from Rosetta Stone at the end of last year with my Christmas bonus, and been practicing diligently...

Did I Try To Spear The White Whale, Or Play It Safe For Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)