More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What type of change is it?

#3

Ms. Fenton grabbed a trash bag then froze. She moved her hips a bit then reached back and felt her butt with her right hand. "What the hell?" She stood up straight and dropped the trash bag on the counter. She reached back with her other hand and felt her newer, bigger ass. "What...the...hell?!" she said.

"What's wrong?" asked John.

Ms. Fenton spun around. "What do you mean what's wrong? My butt!"

"What about it?"

"It's...it's huge!"

"Yeah, so?"

"What do you mean? It wasn't this big!"

"Um, it's always been that way."

"No, it was not!" Ms. Fenton was getting very agitated and confused. "I had a great ass! It just grew huge just like that!"

"I don't know what to say," said John. "It's always been, well for lack of a better word, huge, and if he just grew, why didn't your pants split?"

Ms. Fenton struggled for something to say. She turned red, grabbed the trash bag off of her counter, and threw it a John. "Get out!"

"Whatever, but you haven't changed a..."

"Get OUT!"

John left, and as soon as the door closed, he laughed his ass off, knowing only he and Ms. Fenton knew she did not always have a huge ass. Everyone else who had ever known her would remember her as having a huge ass. "Have fun trying to convince everyone you didn't always have a giant ass, bitch," he muttered to himself.

where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)