More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pinkiepill pinkiepill

Well? How are you going to pay for it?

"I'll do anything."

This man was angry and I was terrified. "Please, I don't have anything, but . . . my dad can offer you whatever-"

The man grabbed my by the collar and hoisted me up to look him dead in the eyes. "Will you quit talking about your daddy, damn it?!"

The stress finally made me crack. I broke down sobbing. Full-on sobs; gasping, red eyes, snot dribbling from my nose. "My dad... oh God he's going to kill me... Please just put me down, I swear I'll do anything, whatever you want as payment..."

The man sighed, but apparently decided that I was too pathetic to beat up. He dropped me and I collapsed against the wreck formerly known as my car. "Jesus, son, man up," he said resignedly. Then a smile played across his face, as if he'd just been struck by an idea. "You say you'll do anything?"

I nodded desperately.

"Get up," he said forcefully, and I didn't think once about disobeying. "Follow me," he called, as he marched over to the cab of his truck, and so I followed. He reached into his glove compartment and pulled out a small bottle. "Hold out your hand."

He tipped a small pink pill into my hand. "You're going to take that," he declared. "And then you're going to do exactly as I say. If you do that, then I'll take care of the damage myself, and you can go home to daddy and have him fix everything. GO that?"

"What- what does the pill do?" I stuttered out.

"Goddamn it, was asking part of questions part of the deal? No, no it wasn't. So just take the fucking pill and... we'll take care of this. Agreed?"

Do you agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)