More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Turnleft Turnleft

What rule does he change first? What happens?

"A woman's vagina is considered a sexual organ"

While Josh was scrolling through the list of rules he came across some rules describing how a woman's vagina and asshole are considered by society.

  • The vagina is considered an inherently sexual, private organ that should be covered up at all times while a woman is in public.
  • A woman's anus is considered either as sexual and private or disgusting as it is part of the excretory system and should be covered up at all times while a woman is in public.
  • A woman's ass cheeks are considered primarily sexual parts of her body and so clothing that revels them is considered inappropriate and 'slutty'. Squeezing or touching them is considered inappropriate in public and if you aren't in an intimate relationship with the woman.
  • Any act of recreational or deliberate stimulation of a woman's vagina or anus is considered sexual in nature and therefor incredibly inappropriate to perform in public.
  • In addition if the stimulation is being performed by another person this is considered a commitment to intimacy between both parties and so a woman would not normally be willing to perform such an act with a platonic friend, acquaintance or with a stranger.

Josh thought for a moment, and then the changed these rules in a way that he thought would be interesting.

  • The vagina is considered an important part of a woman's appearance similar to the face. As such it is only ever covered up by clothing if there is a practical need to do so. The vagina is not considered to be in any way sexual.
  • A woman's anus is not considered to be sexual or disgusting in anyway. It is sometimes covered up by clothes but this is not considered a necessity. Many women believe that the anus should be considered an important part of a woman's appearance similar to the vagina and face, but this is not a universally held be true.
  • A woman's ass cheeks sexual nature is considered secondary so while they are still considered an extremely sexually attractive part of a woman's body they are often left completely uncovered in casual or even formal dress. Squeezing or fondling a woman's ass cheeks is considered a good formal or friendly greeting similar to a hand shake.
  • Acts of stimulation of a woman's vagina or anus that don't involve a penis are not considered sexual in nature. This includes (but is not limited to) all forms of female masturbation, fingering and cunnilingus.
  • As these forms of stimulation are not considered sexual in nature woman will happily let platonic friends, acquaintances or strangers perform them.

He then pressed enter on his phone. As he did so suddenly snapped to his senses. Surely this wouldn't really change the world would it. He wondered why he even bothered writing something. Then he looked up from his phone and saw...

What did he see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)