About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
optimistemo liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter The Fourth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter Cardinal Sin in Written Ownership.
1 week ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter To the biggest casino in town in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter Cat's Out of the Bag in Written Ownership.
1 week ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter Hanna's new hair in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
optimistemo liked the chapter The Third Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
optimistemo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
optimistemo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
optimistemo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
optimistemo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
optimistemo has not earned any awards.