About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mordhem liked the chapter A few more test chores in Reality Warped [Now Public].
3 weeks ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Yaoyorozu Momo in My Hero Academia: Retcon Gal’s revenge!.
1 month ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Introduction in My Hero Academia: Retcon Gal’s revenge!.
1 month ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Mom Knows Best in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter A repetitively refreshing morning in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Carefully, she does. in Memetics.
2 months ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Experimentation in The Romance Mechanic.
2 months ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Her mom in Wanna Bet?.
6 months ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Emily, a perverted lesbian with a close, older, friend in Wanna Bet?.
6 months ago
-
mordhem liked the chapter Toga Himiko in The Rulebook.
6 months ago
No recent activity
mordhem has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mordhem has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mordhem has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mordhem has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mordhem has not earned any awards.