About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 6, 1969
- Location
- Luton Airport. AKA Hell on Earth
- Homepage
- https://thebomb.com
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch the MCU, play third-person action adventure collectathons, and touch grass
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Murder on the Orient Express
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
idk im bored
- In conclusion, I am
-
a world record speedrunner in a lego game
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "OW!" in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "Cartoonish shenanigans." in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "The five little milkmaids." in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "The bloodsuckers' unholy court." in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "Enlightenment." in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "You have to do your exam!" in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "Danger? Adventure? Pants?" in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand left a comment on the chapter "Authentic European-style makeover." in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "Authentic European-style makeover." in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
-
ignoremepleaseand liked the chapter "Solo queremos jugar!" in Day Of The Demon.
1 day ago
No recent activity
ignoremepleaseand has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ignoremepleaseand has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ignoremepleaseand has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ignoremepleaseand has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ignoremepleaseand has not earned any awards.