More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Attack Of The Nerds

"There she is," said Tim. "Renee."

Tim's friend, Jacob, watched as Renee got her tray and went to the line. "She's quite a stunner."

Tim nodded. "Are we going to do this?"

"Damn right. Let's do it."

Tim and Jacob were two of the school's science geeks. Like Renee, they didn't date much either. In their cases, it wasn't because they weren't interested. It was because none of the girls in school would give them the time of day. However, they were still guys, and they still had the same hormones as any other guy. Now, all their hormonal attention was focused on Renee. No one had seen her naked, and they were going to get to be the first.

Tinkering in Tim's basement, the two boys had created a device that would amplify their brainwaves and allow them to manipulate in various ways: teleporting it, making it disappear, that sort of thing. They had some idea what it could do, but they were fairly sure they didn't know all that it was capable of.

The device looked like two wristwatches. Tim and Jacob each wore one. The signals went to Tim's house, to a device that was connected to his computer, which made the desired results happen in ways they did not understand.

"Shall we do it all at once, or a little a time?"

Jacob grinned. "Let's play with her a little."

"What do you have in mind?"

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)