About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Austria
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Really everything from Handke to Clancy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy very much reading erotic literature and wanted to contribute to the genre.
- In conclusion, I am
-
... hoping to entertain you with my scribblings
-
daimon published the chapter Inzwischen in der Schule: Ein Direktor hat es schwer: Mareike in Samira.
2 weeks ago
-
daimon left a comment on the chapter Samira macht sich für die Ankunft des Direktors bereit in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Samira macht sich für die Ankunft des Direktors bereit in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Monika ertappt Samira und zeigt ihr wahres Gesicht in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Samira und Monika allein zuhaus in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Eine interessante Autofahrt in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon left a comment on the chapter Ein denkwürdiger Arztbesuch in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Ein denkwürdiger Arztbesuch in Samira.
3 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Samira wird verarztet und erleidet einen Kulturschock in Samira.
4 weeks ago
-
daimon published the chapter Samiras Ankunft in ihrem neuem Zuhause in Samira.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
daimon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
daimon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
daimon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
daimon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
daimon has not earned any awards.