About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- NRW, Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cgnhengst liked the chapter My Roommate Is A Femboy I Cum Inside in My Roommate Is A Femboy.
5 hours ago
-
cgnhengst received a new award: Conversation Starter.
17 hours ago
-
-
-
cgnhengst liked the chapter Introduction in My Roommate Is A Femboy.
3 days ago
-
cgnhengst liked the chapter Nachtwanderung in Stefan auf Abruf.
2 weeks ago
-
cgnhengst liked the chapter Ich wollte es! in Mein Musiklehrer.
2 weeks ago
-
cgnhengst liked the chapter Ich genieße den Gedanken eine Sissy zu sein. in Mein Musiklehrer.
2 weeks ago
-
-
cgnhengst liked the chapter Ich begann mich kennenzulernen... in Mein Musiklehrer.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
cgnhengst has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cgnhengst has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cgnhengst has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cgnhengst has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cgnhengst has not earned any awards.