About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 1, 1977
- Location
- España
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Hacer ejercicio o salir con los amigos
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Vagina segundos labios coño
- I write erotica because
-
Me gusta y me entretiene
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Taro011 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Taro011 has not published any stories.
-
Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved
by Tas
In a world where some people are suddenly stricken with AGS and believe everything they hear - many simply disappear. They are hidden in apartments, toilets, and closets around the world, more often than not used without mercy. These are their stories.
Mind Control English 53 Chapters Deep 955 Words/Chapter 12,431 Likes 2,931,110 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 days ago -
Bad Ends
by babytoast
This story will focus on the exploits of various characters/people as they receive all manner of bad ends, game overs, and defeats. While I plan to use this to write out several scenarios I encourage anyone with ideas and stories of their own to contribute! The entries can be a quick one and done affair or a big ole branching story, whatever you wish. All characters are at least 18 Years of age.
Power Play English 99 Chapters Deep 451 Words/Chapter 24,194 Likes 11,078,779 Views12 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Controlling Maisie
by Tonyrolo
Your hot friend confides in you about a curse that allows you to do anything you want to her just by saying it after her name. She trusted that you wouldn't take advantage of it. But did she get that wrong?
Fantasy English 66 Chapters Deep 1,030 Words/Chapter 12,089 Likes 1,432,166 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 months ago -
Stripped by Family [ENF]
by nahdude
Girls end up underdressed or naked because of the actions of someone else in her family. These actions can include punishments, accidents, "accidents", pranks, etc.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 66 Chapters Deep 392 Words/Chapter 13,195 Likes 4,887,956 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago -
Miraculous: Tales of ENF
by Middaywisher
All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. Guide one (or more) of the girls of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir as she tries to get through one of the most embarrassing days of her life.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 17 Chapters Deep 280 Words/Chapter 1,327 Likes 533,601 Views30 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 7 months ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,379 Likes 60,631,766 Views Customizable8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 months ago -
Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner
An ordinary security guard captures Wonder Woman. How will you take advantage of the situation? I have a few directions I want to go, but I would love to see where other people want to take things!
BDSM English 38 Chapters Deep 443 Words/Chapter 2,750 Likes 435,006 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 months ago -
Stripped On Screen
Women on the silver screen and the television are finding themselves without any clothes! Follow their tales of nudity and exposure!
Fan Fiction English 126 Chapters Deep 514 Words/Chapter 37,238 Likes 14,432,657 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 9 months ago -
Magic Marker
by Kazza
Change your body or others just by writing on them!
Fantasy English 55 Chapters Deep 568 Words/Chapter 31,580 Likes 10,297,298 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago -
Sabrina’s Embarrassing Schoolday
Follow the adventures of Sabrina, an 18-year old senior at North Lake High, who is due to end up very naked and very humiliated; all during her day at school. *Now Public!*
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 28 Chapters Deep 540 Words/Chapter 4,437 Likes 964,343 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Taro011 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Taro011 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Taro011 has not earned any awards.