About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 1, 1977
- Location
- España
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Hacer ejercicio o salir con los amigos
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Vagina segundos labios coño
- I write erotica because
-
Me gusta y me entretiene
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Taro011 liked the chapter Uneventful- the fun happens afterwards. in Fantasy Possession.
6 hours ago
-
Taro011 left a comment on the chapter (Thin) ice cold water in My Orc Protector.
6 hours ago
-
Taro011 liked the chapter (Thin) ice cold water in My Orc Protector.
6 hours ago
-
Taro011 left a comment on the chapter Second breakfast in My Orc Protector.
1 day ago
-
Taro011 liked the chapter Second breakfast in My Orc Protector.
1 day ago
-
Taro011 left a comment on the chapter Well enough, I suppose. in Fantasy Possession.
5 days ago
-
Taro011 published the chapter EL BAÑO in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
5 days ago
-
Taro011 posted a reply on the chapter A Series of (Un)fortunate Events [Ending 1] in Fantasy Possession.
1 week ago
-
Taro011 liked the chapter Alright, but your horniness stays strong in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
Taro011 liked the chapter Onto the next day, with Alesia. in Fantasy Possession.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Taro011 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Taro011 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Taro011 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Taro011 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Taro011 has not earned any awards.