About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter The Panty Boob Bar in Changing the Rules.
5 days ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter A slightly different method unknowingly causes a slight problem for men. in Changing the Rules.
1 week ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter Kim loves horse play in Changing the Rules.
1 week ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter Women need their semen fresh in Changing the Rules.
1 week ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter Let's move on to something a bit more... physical. in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter No, in fact, give her something to show in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter Sean, your normal everday horny guy. in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter Yoplait Gogurt Cowgirl! in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
SamuelHammuel liked the chapter Can I have some milk for my latte? in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
SamuelHammuel has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SamuelHammuel has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SamuelHammuel has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SamuelHammuel has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SamuelHammuel has not earned any awards.