About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Author notes and changelog in Marcus and the Minotaur.
6 days ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Community Lore (writing guidelines) in Marcus and the Minotaur.
6 days ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Introduction in Marcus and the Minotaur.
6 days ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Academics in A Ranked Life.
1 week ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Underwear in A Ranked Life.
1 week ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Introduction in A Ranked Life.
1 week ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter PULLING YOUR BOXERS DOWN in The Best Birthday Ever!.
2 weeks ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter In an Oral Sense in Waking up gay.
3 weeks ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Discover more differences in Waking up gay.
3 weeks ago
-
Oliviero liked the chapter Not you but everyone else. in Waking up gay.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Oliviero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Oliviero has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Oliviero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Oliviero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Oliviero has not earned any awards.