About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Jhal00 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jhal00 has not published any stories.
-
ENM: Embarrassed Nude Males
by 57
Read or write the nude exposure of some different males, that will show their nude bodies to general public, mostly females!
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 48 Chapters Deep 361 Words/Chapter 1,666 Likes 941,026 Views28 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
ENM Intertwined
by Speci@lty
Four gorgeous guys, each with different personalities, end up becoming friends due to an embarrassing event that brought them together. To this day, the one thing they have in common is how they keep ending up naked and embarrassed in front of others.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 123 Chapters Deep 593 Words/Chapter 3,754 Likes 675,991 Views14 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
Women Want You Naked
by TeratonArm
As you go about your usual, daily life, you find yourself naked in public at the hands of the women* around you. You don't know why; for some reason, on this day, women* just can't help themselves around you, resulting in you being nude, embarrassed, and more often than not aroused. *Women who are 18 years old or older, and not related to you.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 71 Chapters Deep 728 Words/Chapter 15,080 Likes 2,454,539 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Jhal00 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jhal00 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jhal00 has not earned any awards.