About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
3 days ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Regrettably yes in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Some risky cleaning in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter You clean some windows in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter The jar in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter The night shift in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter She strips off her cum covered clothes in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter She assigns you a grueling task in Heath’s Humiliation.
3 weeks ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter An unexpected familiar face in My Oblivious Friend.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Jhal00 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jhal00 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jhal00 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jhal00 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jhal00 has not earned any awards.