About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Incognito42 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Incognito42 has not published any stories.
-
Stereotype gun tales
by Spindizzy
The stereotype gun changes people physically and mentally into classic stereotypes. Based on an idea by http://shadow211e.tumblr.com/
Science Fiction English 40 Chapters Deep 555 Words/Chapter 27,311 Likes 12,515,327 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago -
-
WITSEX
by theia
The Talbot family has to go into witness protection. Little do they know that the FBI's latest protection program, WITSEX, is in its use of body modification and behavioural conditioning to help people adjust to their new identities and hide from those who might be looking for them. Choose your family member and the new life they will lead. Will you conform to your new identity, despite any kinks it has? Or will your old life constantly shadow you, threatening to blow your cover?
Miscellaneous English 19 Chapters Deep 609 Words/Chapter 1,213 Likes 457,328 Views23 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago -
Changing the Rules
by street0
The world is run on rules and taboos. What happens if you change a few of them?
Mind Control English 34 Chapters Deep 540 Words/Chapter 63,264 Likes 25,164,842 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago -
Unexpected Delivery
by Spindizzy
A mysterious parcel interrupts your plans for a lazy day off...
Fantasy English 45 Chapters Deep 358 Words/Chapter 25,517 Likes 12,445,171 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago -
48 Hours As A Girl
You have been magically transformed into a girl. Avoid getting knocked up!
Erotic Couplings English 121 Chapters Deep 497 Words/Chapter 113,169 Likes 46,737,853 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Incognito42 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Incognito42 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Incognito42 has not earned any awards.