About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
EinzFlame has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
EinzFlame has not published any stories.
-
The Company
by Jnightshade
You just bagged the best job in the world, great pay, great benefits. The only catch...It's run by demons seeking to take over the world. Can you escape, or will you become part of The Company?
Fantasy English 46 Chapters Deep 386 Words/Chapter 11,152 Likes 1,739,432 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
My Asian Stepfamily
Some Asian hotties decide it’s time to show you how to fuck them, and it just so happens, that they’re apart of your family as well
Family English 37 Chapters Deep 1,232 Words/Chapter 7,362 Likes 1,277,496 Views Customizable7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Mod your life
by Jlizardi
You wake up one morning with the power to alter anyone you want with the snap of your fingers!
Fetish English 48 Chapters Deep 579 Words/Chapter 43,533 Likes 25,189,763 Views Customizable Game mode3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
The Demonic Idol
by bob10
The demonic idol : a statue who slowly changes peoples into demon, succubi, hellhound and maybe more
Fantasy English 113 Chapters Deep 911 Words/Chapter 17,859 Likes 4,663,324 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
The Lilith Strain
by marevir
A mystical virus turns humans into sex-hungry demons.
Fantasy English 64 Chapters Deep 506 Words/Chapter 21,376 Likes 6,156,999 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,559,188 Views Customizable4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago
No contributed stories yet
EinzFlame has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
EinzFlame has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
EinzFlame has not earned any awards.