About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Proving his Prowess in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Pay to Win? in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Doubling Up in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter There is a Special Section in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter The Cages in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Play With The Puppy. in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Women Trained Into Animals Using Special Collars in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Second Leg Of The Challenge in Percy Jackson and The New Olympians.
6 days ago
-
Der-EndBoss liked the chapter Stay or Suffer in Love Potion Number Ten.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Der-EndBoss has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Der-EndBoss has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Der-EndBoss has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Der-EndBoss has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Der-EndBoss has not earned any awards.