About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Appalachia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
make inappropriate references about 90's cartoons.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
out of date engineering manuals.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
wangstrocity
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Alimony land
- I write erotica because
-
stories need more sex.
- In conclusion, I am
-
just a guy who likes his stories to have sex in them.
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter The Accidental Fix in Everyone's Boyfriend.
16 hours ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter The Tavern Owner's Daughter: Part 6 in The Fertility Ritual.
16 hours ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter Overcorrecting: Vi’s Indulgement in Collegiate Temptation.
16 hours ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter Overcorrecting: Vi’s new experience in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
DakotaDave posted a reply on the chapter Subscriber feed: Stormy beach day in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
DakotaDave left a comment on the chapter Subscriber feed: Stormy beach day in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter Subscriber feed: Stormy beach day in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter Stacy's Choice in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 days ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter Mrs Revers correspondence in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
DakotaDave liked the chapter A bigger game in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
3 days ago
No recent activity
DakotaDave has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DakotaDave has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DakotaDave has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DakotaDave has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DakotaDave has not earned any awards.