About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write music
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Chip_Arranger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chip_Arranger has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,094 Chapters Deep 2,985 Words/Chapter 155,982 Likes 8,703,321 Views116 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
The Affection Multiplier
by Fantasy
A gift given to those with the worst luck. The Affection Multiplier raises the rate at which people grow fond of you. These are the stories of people whose lives changed thanks to this magical gift.
Fetish English 416 Chapters Deep 1,425 Words/Chapter 268,287 Likes 21,107,209 Views68 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,564,962 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Chip_Arranger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chip_Arranger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chip_Arranger has not earned any awards.