About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write music
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Chip_Arranger published the chapter Now That It's Raining More Than Ever, Know That We'll Still Have Each Other in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Chip_Arranger left a comment on the chapter What if We Rewrite The Stars in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Chip_Arranger published the chapter What if We Rewrite The Stars in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Chip_Arranger published the chapter You Stay Knowing How Hard You Tried in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Chip_Arranger published the chapter Anybody But You in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Chip_Arranger left a comment on the chapter Alternate Reality Show in Harem Hotel.
3 months ago
-
Chip_Arranger liked the chapter I want you to hurt like you hurt me today in Harem Hotel.
4 months ago
-
Chip_Arranger liked the chapter I hope you know we had everything, and you broke me and left these pieces in Harem Hotel.
4 months ago
-
Chip_Arranger liked the chapter I gotta kill the part of me that saw that I needed you more in Harem Hotel.
5 months ago
-
Chip_Arranger liked the chapter And worst of all, for me to live in Harem Hotel.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Chip_Arranger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chip_Arranger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Chip_Arranger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chip_Arranger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chip_Arranger has not earned any awards.