More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

what does she do?

trys to get towel

Lauren tugged at her hands, whimpering as that pulled her hair. She tugged again desperately. She wanted her hands free so bad! Without them she had no way to cover her body. She had to get back to her room to get dressed, and she had to do it quickly or else she risked another tardy. But did she really have to do it with her body totally bare?

Leaving the shower running (since she couldn't turn it off anyways) Lauren left the shower stall. There on a hook was her towel and robe. They were right there and she couldn't pick them up! She moaned, tugging her hair again. If she could just get her hands free!

Then, Lauren thought of something. She bent over and bit the towel. When she stood upright. With the corner clenched in her teeth the towel then draped over her front, covering her from chin to mid thigh. She looked in the mirror. Her pale butt was fully exposed, and a dangerous amount of hips and legs on the side, but as long as she held it in her mouth, all the important bits were covered. The only issue was if she opened her mouth to speak or do anything she would drop the towel and be revealed!

Lauren bit down hard, tightening her resolve. Then she opened the door and began the perilous trip to her room down the hall...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)