More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Just an innocent massage, or is there more to the VIP treatment than Mackenzie knows?

the true sense of vip service.

The young woman was now laying down on the bed, her body relaxed and oiled.

"She's ready you can go in!" Said the masseuse.

In??

Mackenzie opened her eyes and saw 7 men and women enter the room in white bathrobes.

There was Stan Perkins her boss at the channel, Mayor Boydwright, Judge Elison, Eddie Chambers local billionaire, Lily Stripem her main competitor at work as a reporter, Maggie Stubs a bully from her highschool that married a rap singer and Leonard Cloyer the fat nerd that hit on her during her high school years, now a brilliant programmer that made a fortune selling an app that tells you the boob size of a girl from a picture.

"What is happening?" She screamed.

"Oh I prepared you! Now as you took the vip service option you'll get the chance to service all those famous peoples." Replied the masseuse. " She took the full day pass so enjoy your stay.

On this all 7 people stripped of they robed revealing they were naked under them.

The asian girl gathered them and left the room, locking it behind her.

It can't be true! What could she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)