More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by splotch splotch

What's next?

naked in the lounge!

Lauren couldn't believe it. Had Mark really just seduced her, gotten her totally turned on... then taken her clothes and left. She stood, befuddled and too shocked to react. Maybe it was a game? Maybe he'd come back in, have a laugh and they'd get back to business? Well, Lauren intended to tell him off... though maybe after some action.

She waited. seconds ticked by. After a minute she looked down. She was really... naked! She covered for the first time, one hand across rock hard nipples, one cupping a smooth, rather damp crotch. She waited another minute. Mark wasn't coming back. She began to hyperventilate. Was this really happening? Feeling nervous, she moved to lock the door. Only... there was no lock! This was partially why her sister and May had recommended this location to Mark when the plan was discussed. This meant, anyone from the party could walk in... and see her naked!

Lauren, frantic, grabbed a chair and wedged it under the door knob. It didn't look very secure, she noted nervously. Cupping her little body, she looked for something to cover with. Unfortunately, all that was in the lobby was the pool table, a big TV, a few chairs and a round table. This was the other reason the schemers had picked this spot. Lauren cupped her body so hard it hurt, feeling her breathing growing heavy. There was nothing! She was fucking naked at her own party! She'd never felt so exposed, so small and . Secrets revealed, dozens of people in her home, and her, the naked host, the nude belle of the ball!


(Amazing artwork by MYDS6. See more of his work below.)

https://www.patreon.com/Myds6

https://www.deviantart.com/myds6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)