More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by splotch splotch

What's next?

A window of opportunity

Lauren began sweating. She was naked at her own party! There were almost a hundred people in her house, and she was trapped naked in an unlocked room. Biting her lip and letting out a small whimper, she looked around desperatly. What could she do? There was a small window above the pool table, it looked like she might fit through there. But then what? She'd be naked in the yard! Would that be any better?

Suddenly Lauren heard footsteps. Her heart froze as they got closer, closer. She saw a shadow from under the door and made up her mind. She jumped up on the pool table, pulling at the window. Behind her the doorknob turned, but the chair held it shut.

"What's wrong?"

"It won't open?" Came voices behind the door. Lauren pushed the window open. Luckily, no bars or screens. But it was tiny! Could she fit?

"It's locked?"

"No, the knob moves, it's just stuck. Hang on..." The door pushed a little open, the chair sliding as someone pushed gently on it.

Lauren had . jumping up, she started crawling out the window.

"Here, must be caught on something." The voice came the chair slide out more. Lauren frantically climbed her way out. She got her torso out, but suddenly caught in place. She looked back. She was stuck. Her butt was stuck, leaving her half in and half out. She pulled once more, but her butt just wouldn't fit.

"There!" The voice said. The chair slide out and the door flung open.



(Amazing artwork by MYDS6. See more of his work below.)

https://www.patreon.com/Myds6

https://www.deviantart.com/myds6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)