More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Half in, Half out

Lauren heard the door swing open. In walked two men, looking for a room to enjoy some 'nose candy' in. The froze in the spot. There, sticking out of a high up window, was two bare rounded legs and a rather large pale butt pointed straight at them. The two stared blankly, then looked at each other. Then they burst out laughing.

"What the hell?" One exclaimed.

"Is that a streaker?" The other laughed.

"Oh my god, oh my god oh my god!" Lauren whispered. They were seeing her butt, her her legs, bare naked and totally exposed! She strained wildly, but her butt would not go. she squirmed and thrashed, pulling and writhing.

The two men continued to laugh as Lauren's bare legs kicked wildly, giving some clear views between the legs.

"Baby got back!" One laughed as Lauren's butt warbled.

"I think I saw her pussy!"

"Yeah, and it's a clean shaven kitty!" The both laughed, leaning on each other and enjoying the view.

"Oh, we should get a picture!" One said. He went for his camera.

That was the push Lauren needed. Hearing that her butt was going to be photographed by two strangers gave her the strength to push her way out the window. She fell five feet down to a bush below, landing in into the shrubs with her arms and legs sticking out.

"That was hilarious!" One man said.

"Yeah. Now, shut that door, I want to do some lines." Said the other.

(Amazing artwork by MYDS6. See more of his work below.)

https://www.patreon.com/Myds6

https://www.deviantart.com/myds6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)