More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thaumy Thaumy

Who appears

familiar faces

One of them is a large knight in plate armor{wont be a problem} and a disheveled fire mage leaning on her staff. you remember these two they have come though here multiple times {power leveling scum} but this time your going to kill them but how you could rush the tank then kill the mage but you would probably be set on fire and die or you could fight defensively but you might be set on fire. as you wait and decide what to do you get a wonderful idea to rush the mage as you get this idea the adventures appear and you decide to use that plan.

The tank rushes you sidestep and stab him in the side he groans in pain as you're hit in the back by a bolt of fire but aren't set on fire {thankfully} so you turn your attention onto the mage who is charging another spell you charge she dives out of the way but stops charging the spell you attack again and it hits dealing lots of damage you think that another hit will kill her but then you're slashed in the back {which you hardly feel} you ignore the tank and attack the mage again and she disperses into dust and you hear a familiar ding of a level up ignoring that for now you turn your attention to the tank and see fear in his face he drop down to his knee and invokes the name of some god and his sword bursts into flame with the smug arrogance of a player he charges and you sidestep and stab him in the back, this repeats for several minutes until you strike the final killing blow and the tank turns to dust and you hear another familiar ding and a popup appears saying.

"chose your flesh architype"

as you wave your arms around and say.

"what in the nine hells is a flesh architype"

that probably wasn't the best thing to do as you hit one of the four options.

which option do you hit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)