More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

camping at Erab Dekan lake

Mackenzie was ecstatic, she loved nature and camping. Lily a colleague of her, with whom she usualy didn't get along decided to make peace with her, with a gift.

In competition to present the new documentary that is announced as the next big hit, the fight was fierce.

But when Mackenzie won , Lily took it with grace, she came to congratulate her and offered her this voucher for a two week stay in a private camping in the mountains.

She couldn't find it online( Lily said the owners were old and not that inclined on technology.) but she had instructions to get there.

Two trains and 6 longs hours of bus (only one per week on this line) she finally arrived at the start of the very long trail leading to the camp.

The bus driver gave her her black duffel bag and told her that he can't drive further, only 5 miles to the camp from here according to him.

Mackenzie was in shape and wearing some good shoes so she began the long walk to the camp, motivated by the prospect of a shower and some free food at the end of the path.

Only to discover

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)