More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

What are you?

an odd hell mouth

you were a small demon about 5ft tall who's purpose is to act as a carrier for larger monsters by using the extra dimensional space inside mouth of all your kind. but you never could do this because you had more in common with a succubus when you spawned. instead of being a gremlin looking humanoid your a small effeminate demon boy with a girlish figure that would fool anyone were you not equipped by default with nothing but thigh high socks and arm gloves leaving your average sized dick to hang feeling the breeze between your legs and on your soft flat chest.

for the hope that something may have changed you look at your stats.

Lvl: 2

Melee Attack: 1

Ranged Attack: none

Weaknesses: holy magic

Special Abilities:

pocket dimension -- you can other beings and objects into your pocket dimension and them out at will

the last sentence always leaves you upset. youve tried everything you could but your mouth never had any pocket dimension or other magic about it, short of your pillowy soft lips other monsters you for whenever they're feeling pent up, although you admit you do oddly enjoy the local werewolves. They tend to be more patient and caring as long as you get them off and don't try to escape the cuddle piles after.

what's different today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)