More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Zelda Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

Sabrina Spellman's Aunt Zelda looked great for her age with her slender body and supple breasts, and she had very sultry voice. She had just returned home from a quick trip to the nearest convenience store for pack of gum. She normally did not chew gum but after a visit to the magical realm, she had a craving, so she walked the mile to the store then back. She returned home to find her sister Hilda and Sabrina watching TV.

"What's up?" asked Sabrina without turning to look.

"Oh, went to the magical realm to visit a friend and ran into the totally creepy young warlock who kept hitting on me. I finally had to tell the little creep to get lost."

"Anyone we know?" asked Hilda, who like Sabrina, didn't bother to turn around.

"No, never seen him before. I walked to the corner store for some gum. Got a lot of honks and strange looks from drivers."

Salem the cat woke up and looked at Zelda. "Maybe because you're in your underwear."

Sabrian and Hilda turned too look. "Oh my god you are!" said Sabrina.

"Zelda!" said Hilda.

"What are you talking about?" asked Zelda.

"Look!" said Hilda.

Zelda looked down and gasped. "Oh my lord!" she said. "Where's my dress? I had on a yellow sun dress!" She ran out of the room and up to her bedroom.

Zelda and Sabrina followed. They found Zelda in her room putting on a silk bathrobe.

"You did not realize you were in your underwear?" asked Hilda.

"NO! You think I walk around like this?!"

"No, of course not. What do you think happened and when?"

Does Zelda figure it out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)