More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Does Zelda figure it out?

No

"I ran into the annoying twerp warlock, then had tea with some friends, then when I came home, I had a craving for chewing gum and walked to the store." Zelda furrowed her brow in thought.

"And you don't know when your dress disappeared?" asked Hilda.

"No, but on the way to the store, I got a lot of honks, and the clerk at the store looked at me like I was crazy, so apparently when I left the house. Oh god, so many people saw me." Zelda grew flushed and a bit hot. She was turned on by people seeing her in her underwear, but hoped Hilda and Sabrina could not tell.

"And you noticed no one cast a spell on you?" asked Sabrina.

"No, no one. Look, I just want to rest. Can you two give me some time?"

"Oh sure," said Hilda. She and Sabrina left.

Zelda lay down on her bed. She closed her eyes and pictured herself strutting down the sidewalk in her underwear. Before she knew it, her hand down her panties, and she started fingering herself. She lightly bit her lip as she masturbated. She imagined she went to the store in her underwear, but when she left the store, she was totally naked. She fingered herself faster and deeper as she dreamed about strutting naked down the sidewalk while people ogled her. She brought herself to orgasm then calmed herself down. She slipped out of her room and into the shower.

The next day was Saturday. Zelda spent the day working in her garden, but she kept day dreaming about strangers seeing her naked.

*************************

The next morning, Sabrina woke up to knocking on her door. "What is it?"

Hilda opened the door. "It's me. Have you seen Zelda?"

"No, I just woke up. Why, what's wrong?"

"She was here when I went to bed, but she's not here this morning. Her bedroom door was open, and her bed was not slept in."

Sabrina got out of bed. "No clue to where she is?"

They heard the door slam downstairs. The two hurried downstairs.

Zelda was leaning against the front door. She wore an man's large football jersey and seemingly nothing else. Her hair was a mess, and her makeup was smeared.

"Zelda, what happened?" asked Hilda.

"I don't know! Last night I felt like some fresh air, so I went out, and...."

"And?" asked Sabrina.

"I woke up this morning, naked in a frat house!"

Sabrina and Hilda stared mouths agape.

"Wow!" said Salem, "Looks like you had fun!"

"Shut up!" said Zelda. She ran upstairs. She did not want to say she woke up with dried cum on her lips and her pussy wet and sore or that she was passed out on a couch between two naked frat boys.

Zelda spent the rest of the day in her room, refusing to talk to anyone.

Monday stared out normally, but then the phone started to ring. Several men and boys called for "Slutty Aunt Zelda." Finally, Zelda and Hilda had to leave the phone off the hook. Zelda was mortified, and Hilda knew better than to talk about it if Zelda did not bring it up.

Zelda took a hot bath to relax, but before she knew it, she was fingering herself again as she fantasized about a group of college boys seeing her strut naked through campus.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened after Zelda's bath until Sabrina came home. "Want to explain this?!" said Sabrina, forcing a 8x10 photo into Zelda's hands.

"Oh my god!" said Zelda as she stared at the photo.

"Look at the back!" said Sabrina.

Zelda turned it over. For a good fuck or suck, call Sabrina Spellman's Slutty Aunt Zelda! followed by the phone number.

"These were posted in the boy's bathrooms at school. Harvey found them and tore them down after he showed me this one! Isn't that your handwriting?!"

Zelda just stammered, unable to say anything.

what does Zelda do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)