More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

But who are you, and what type of league?

Zach for the mixed sex league

The implications of the piece of paper swirl through your head as you continue to your dorm room, through the door and flop on your bed. Extra money would certainly help... hell if you got five grand you could quit your crappy part time job for the rest of the semester.

You think about your situation. Sophomore year in college, barely scraping by between taking out student loans for school and boarding while working a part time job for everything else. You really never went out much as you didn’t have the time or money, so no real girlfriend or social life outside of classes.

You start rationalizing why you should do this. You didn’t know if this was for a one time thing or a recurring gig, but either way the money would be appreciated. Plus it’s a way of getting out of your dorm that you can afford.

You get up from your unmade bed, deciding why the hell not and start to get ready. Looking in the mirror, you don't mind what you see. Yeah most things about you are average for a 19 year old. You stand about 5’11, an average to slightly skinny frame, and clothing that never really stood out. You did however consider yourself pretty good looking if somewhat baby faced for your age, with wavy brown hair and boyish dimples that complemented a great set of teeth.

You finish getting ready, throwing on some tennis shoes and head out of the dorm and into your rust bucket of a car. Typing in the address on the flyer into the GPS, you follow where it leads.

What part of town do you head into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)