More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Where do you need to go this morning?

Your small house in the countryside.

In a bygone era almost lost to history— a long long time ago (about the early-mid 90’s) you lived on a farm just outside the small town of Echo Creek, a homestead that you’d inherited from your grunkle a few years after he’d finally retired. You hardly minded having your own home in the countryside, and in this case, the property doubled as your own business.

You were able to live mostly comfortably in the farmstead, but… you got pretty filthy working with livestock, and the damned dilapidated farmhouse didn’t have a working shower or bath! To make up for this lack of proper amenities, you usually grabbed a watering can, stripped naked behind the shed, and took a makeshift shower like that.

Like you were doing right now.

Scrubbing yourself clean as your naughty bits dangled under the cold water, you hoped that none of the town’s bachelorettes were about to pay the farm a visit. And though luckily none of the citizens came by while you were standing naked outside, you still found it a deep indignity to shower with a watering can.

You wanted to at least bathe in a proper body of water, but you couldn’t just build yourself an indoor bath, at least, not with all the spare materials being used to repair the old barn.

The only options for bathing with dignity would involve heading into the town inn, or maybe the hot springs in the woods, but the women in town loved to tease cute boys like you, and you were sure to run in to at least a couple of girls at any of the popular spots… maybe you could find a more secretive place to get clean?

Karen, the general store’s stock girl, and Ann the innkeeper alone could make your life Hell if they caught you with your pants down, so this choice was of upmost importance if you wanted to avoid complete humiliation.

Where should you go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)