More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Where should you go next?

The local library, with the cute librarian.

You wanted to try bathing in a proper, yet secretive body of water, but it was a small, rural town in an ancient time before the internet really took off (again, the early-mid 90’s) so you ventured into the library to read whether the lakes or rivers in the area were better for bathing. Not that you minded the trip into town in the slightest; you always loved coming to the library because, in addition to all the great reading, Mary, the town librarian, was a total cutie pie.

She wore a long skirt and leather shoes, a sizable bust, and had the loveliest brown eyes hiding behind a giant pair of glasses.

You had an unmistakable crush on the raven-haired, bespectacled woman, but were painfully shy around her, and you often enough kicked yourself for your inability to even try asking Mary out. Sure, you weren’t this awkward around any of the town’s other girls, and you actually had a pretty nice friendship going with Mary, but you could never muster the courage to try for a date.

You said your hellos to the hot librarian, and tried finding the books on local bathing spots without her help (she had her nose buried in a tome like usual, but smiled sweetly all the same while you walked past).

After accidentally giving it thought, you realized you would die of embarrassment if Mary caught you bathing— the merest concept of this adorable librarian seeing your naked body sent your heart into palpitations. You tried to shove those mortifying thoughts out of your mind, and flipped to the section on local waters.

“Oh, the lakes and rivers? Those are some of my favorite spots in these mountains, they’re just so scenic…” Mary said, leaning her head over your shoulder as you read, forcing a blush onto your cheeks as her braided hair brushed against your skin.

“O-oh, really?” You half-shouted, bolt upright in shock, since you certainly didn’t notice when the bespectacled girl walked over to your table. “I’ve b-been meaning to head up sometime myself.”

Mary’s hand brushed against yours as she commented further, “Oh? Well, even though I don’t personally go out that much… this spot here is beautiful this time of year. It’s got the best mushroom diversity in the foothills per area, and the mineral deposits are incredibly easy to spot in the cliff faces, owing in part to the atypical vertical strata in the— o-oh wait, I’m sorry John, can’t stop myself from rambling sometimes…”

“N-no, you’re fine.” You stammered out, voice barely above a mumble as the librarian realized how deep into your personal space she’d invaded, and backed away. Though she always seemed embarrassed about her interests, the way Mary flew into passionate tangents had a tendency to turn you on.

You could feel a tent pitching in your pants as her eyes flitted across every square inch of the library where you weren’t, and excused yourself out the door; finally having studied what you needed to know. But what you didn’t know was the way Mary collapsed against her desk the moment you shut the door, fanning herself as she tried to relive the moment your hands touched in a daydream.

“Ugh… stupid Mary.” The librarian eventually chastised herself, “A sexy guy waltzes right into your lap, you want to invite him for a little coffee, and then you scare him away by talking about minerals…”

Even while undressing your tall, wiry farmer’s body down to your briefs in her imagination, she wished she could be as brash as some of the other ladies in town— girls like Ann showed no mercy to the boys they liked. But regardless of regrets, the both of you had to turn in for the day, and prepare for the massive, sexy misadventures tomorrow was about to bring…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)