More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Your family has the money.

As you lay in your mother's arms, sleeping soundly, both your parents are feverishly whispering as they add everything they can sell and after five grueling hours, your father finally sighs in relief and rubs her tired eyes and looks at your sleeping form.

"Okay, after all of this, we only need to sell the extra car, use up all of our vacation fund and take out a new mortgage loan on the house and then we can keep him." your father speaks in a low but slightly worried voice as she looks down at all the paper work.

Your mother chuckles slightly and holds you closer to her "Yes, we only need to do those life-changing things. Don't worry so much, I'm sure it will all work out fine and if it doesn't, how many of your friends can say they have ever touched a male before?".

_______________________________________

For you, the years almost feels like they fly by in the blink of an eye. At a very young age, people started to see you as a genius since boys usually didn't try to better themselves. But, for the most part, it was usually all just a blur with only a few bad things that happened to you.

As you lay there in your soft bed, the alarm clock on your nightstand begins to blare off an incredibly annoying sound, making you groan and you reach out to hit the snooze button before you close your eyes again, knowing full well that you have school today. But you also feel like you won't actually miss anything important happening today.

From downstairs you keep hearing your mother call out to you, "Sam, wake up honey!" but you ignore her call and you get into a cozy position before you go back to sleep. After what feels like five minutes to you, someone opens the door to your room and walks to up to your bed, who is it?

{Depending on your next answer it will effect who you mostly interact with from this point on.}

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)