More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Already getting dressed

,As your mom opens the door to your room you are already finishing getting ready for school.

“Sweetie I called you down for.....oh your already ready!” Your mom is absolutely shocked that you are actually getting ready for school when you were so against it before. Your mom stand there for the next few seconds at a loss for word before coming back to her senses and smiling “Okay then make sure you come down and eat with the family” and with that she leaves your room. You let out a sigh of relief that you were already dressed you don't know what you would have done if you were naked.

After getting the rest of your things prepared you head down to the table and sit besides your sister who has already started to scarf down a large helping. You begin to eat your food as your parents talk when someone grips your thigh hard enough to almost make you on a mouthful of eggs. You stifle a whimper and your sister looks at you with a knowing smile of a sibling trying to mess with the other. Stiffen in your seat looking at at her with a irritated look until she gives you one back and puts more strength into her grip then loosening up when you are about to let out a sound.

"Sam Sam SAM... your mother" your mother almost yells your name pulling your attention back to the table.

"Y...yes?" You try and keep your composer as you speak not wanting to give anything away.

"I asked you a question".

"Could you please say it again."

"I asked have you thought about what classes your going to take in school" your mother looks irritated and tired she is past the point of playing around.

"I w..was thinking about taking classes with Gia like you wanted" as your speaking you try to pry her hand off but each time you try she squeezes tighter than before so now you have a choice do you stop trying to fight her and just finish your food while ignoring the pain, do you tell her to stop in front of your parents and make her mad for the next time your alone, or do you try to quietly beg her to stop by almost starting to cry?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)