More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Lifted out of bed

As you're curling back into your covers about to drift back to sleep, you are grabbed by a strong pair of hands and lifted up in the air. Your eyes go wide and your heart begins pounding as you try to look around and try to untangle yourself from the covers.

"Did you not hear your Mom calling you or are you just ignoring your parents?"

Your Mother quickly yanks the covers from around your head as she speaks to you in a stern voice. You try to think of an answer but all that escapes your lips is a pitiful "no". Your Mother clicks her tongue in annoyance and drops you onto your bed with a soft thud as she looks at her watch and scowls, putting her hands on her hips and letting you see just how much bigger she is than you.

"M..mother, I'm sorry I just..." Your voice comes out quickly as you try to think of an excuse. "I was just really tired from yesterday's check up, they made me do a lot of work outs and physical exercise."

As you talk, your Mother holds up a hand closing her eyes as she thinks for a second. After a few seconds, she reached out and began to rub your hair with her larger and stronger hands and looks into your eyes. "So, you think that being tired is an excuse for disrespecting your parents, Sam?" As she says this you quickly shake your head knowing better than to try and say she's wrong. "I think you do Sam, maybe you've been getting spoiled too much and you have forgotten the rules."

You slightly pull back, already knowing what she's hinting at and you feel like running but you know she'd just catch you. She sighs and sits down on the edge of your bed, it creaks loudly in protest from your Mother's larger build, she looks at you and pats her knees softly. "Mother, please don't, I'm sorry I won't do it again." You begin to plead with her in a shaky voice, trying to avoid this.

"Sam, you're over exaggerating, it's just a spanking and then I'll forgive you now stop complaining and bend over my knee." Her voice sounds slightly irritated at this point as she watches you try and push yourself away from her. She frowns and grabs your arm tightly and yanks you towards her. Completely on instinct, you try to pull back and end up struggling in her grip as she holds your arm in a vice grip, pulling you closer.

You look at her knee, pitifully you try to pull away and you can see her pants are much tighter in the front as the unmistakable outline of her cock is pushing against the fabric. You try to think of some way out of this but each time you try and pull away, you see her cock twitch in her pants. Is she getting excited by your struggling and pleading? You think for a split second about what to do: give up and accept your punishment, keep struggling and maybe she'll rethink the punishment, beg her to stop as best you can or something else?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)