More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sinner99 sinner99

What's next?

my sister (shakes me)

Your little sister comes in to your room and shakes you out of your bed the way she always does when you ignore mom."Up an at 'em Sammy!" she laughs as you fall off the bed and land on your stomach and groan as you roll over between her legs. She stands above you with a coy smile and with a teasing tone in her voice, she continues, "Oh dear brother, if you wanted to look up your sister's skirt you only had to ask. But alas, we are of blood, so I can not return your feelings!" she gives you an exaggerated pose before slightly kneeling down so her bulge is directly in your face.

"But if you simply must, then we can keep it a secret. Here, I'll even let you see why males and futas are different." You slowly get back up again while you try to hide your embarrassment. You always have to tell her that you don't like it when she does things like this, but she side steps it by saying, "It's a big sister's job to protect her cute little brother." Once you're up on your feet, you try to laugh it off as she is just teasing you, but you can't deny the things she says. She only works out twice a month while you are constantly to workout at least three times a week and if she wanted to, she could easily crush you but you would never tell her that.

She notices the bulge in your boxers and makes a slight grunt you have never heard of her make before, "Are you really that happy to see me?" You try to explain yourself but are interrupted by your Mother walking into your room in with a less than happy face. She is about 6"5 ft, making her a very tall woman and she is wearing half-a -business suit with only the top missing, the only thing hiding her breast from view.

"Your Mom has been calling you for the past five minutes and I have to leave soon! Elsa, we have discussed this before - you're to wake Sam up, not bully him! Now get dressed and downstairs, right this instance!" Elsa blushes and mumbles a soft "Sorry" under her breath and you quickly throw on your uniform with both watching you get dressed. Your face is burning red with embarrassment at this point as you follow your Mother downstairs with your bag in your hand and your head held low with your sister in tow behind you. She is always doing things like this whenever the two of you are alone in the same room. It wasn't so bad when you both were younger. She at least protected you back then from bullies but that changed when you turned thirteen and she twelve that things suddenly started to change.

One day, it went from kicking down futas who would try and carry you into the bathroom stall to she, herself, trying to convince you to go inside one along with her. Then she started asking you to do things she normally wouldn't ask of you, like bending over or smiling with a peace sign. She even made you wear a futa school uniform once but only stopped once she witnessed you break down into tears.

As you made it downstairs, you finished the look of your uniform alone in order to avoid anymore of your sister's bullying. Mom had just finished making breakfast for everyone. She sits down but has to maneuver her breasts to keep them off her plate, "So, honey, how late is this photo shoot gonna run? I was planning something special for your birthday next week and I wanted your opinion." Your sister groans but you're happy your parents are getting along ever since Mother had to start modeling in order to keep the flow of money in so we can keep our house. She has, however, been really overworked and maybe even you and Elsa could be invited to the party.

"We'll talk about that later. Right now I just want to know if you two are gonna be alright at the assembly today." She always has to leave first so this was the only time you and her could speak with one another. You tell her you will be and, like always, she tries to make Elsa promise her that she will try to keep me safe from any other futa who might get any funny ideas. She, of course, agrees but only so that she could do it herself. As one of the only few males at the school, she could be in contact with just about any of them but she likes to keep you to herself.

Tldr: Mother is the pronunciation the Futa who is the dominant one in your parent's relationship. Mom is pronunciation for the Futa who gave birth to you. Any questions?

If you see any mistakes, comment them.


It was after the assembly that you had to hide when everyone else left. Far too many futas liked to play around with the rare male class. Now you only need worry about getting to your first class...

Now where was my class again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)