More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Small tap on your shoulder

“Sweetie, wake up, you're going to be late for school.” your Mom gently taps your shoulder and you groan as you roll over before rolling on your side and looking up at her. As your eyes meet hers, she stands there trying to look angry but you can always tell when she's trying to be stern, so you put on your best puppy dog eyes, “But mom, my physical yesterday was really hard, I just want to sleep.” Your voice has a soft whine in it.

You see the seriousness drain from her face as she thinks for a second before she opens her mouth to speak but you quickly interrupt her, “Mom, can't we just cuddle like we used to when I was a kid?” Your mom face turns a deep red and she sputters, “Sam! You're much too old for things like that. What would your Mother think if she heard you just now?” As she talks, you lift your bed sheets and making a spot for her in your small bed. She looks at the spot in the bed then at you like she's deep in thought, “Sam, cut it out. Won't you be embarrassed if people find out? So why don't you just get dressed right now and I'll cuddle with you when you get back home?” She then says.

You think for a moment about what to do. Do you stay in bed until your mom gives in, do you go to school like a good male or do you do something else?

mom

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)